This screen enables you to create or edit a category. You will then be able to attach categories to your front-end menus so that users could create requests for the right categories.
- Thumbnail: The image displayed on the requests detailed page
- Name: The name of your category. This name will be displayed on the front-end. Click on it to edit the category.
- Author: The creator of the listAlias of your list, this field is used to create friendly URLs. Click on it to edit the Joomla user.
- Published: AcyPolls will not show the category and its requests on the front-end if it isn't published.
- ID: The ID of the category.
- Save: Save the category and return to the category listing page
- Apply: Save the category and stay on the current page
- Cancel: Return to the category listing page without saving
- Help: Open the current documentation in AcyPolls
- Name: The name of the category, that will be displayed on the front-end
- Published: If a category isn't published, users won't be able to see it or create requests in it
- Thumbnail: The thumbnail is displayed on the detailed page of requests