This screen enables you to export your users to a CSV file.
- Export : Export the selected users to a file.
- Cancel : Go back to the users Management
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
AcyMailing does not impose you the exporting format but gives you the possibility to select the fields you want to export.
By default, the fields "email","name","confirmed" and "html" will be selected so that the exported file will be :
If you use special characters, you may want to modify the exporting format. The data in your database are encoded in UTF-8, that's why we export in UTF-8 by default but if you see weird characters in your exported file, please select your own encoding format.
You can select here the lists you want to export. If you choose "No All Users" for the filter "Only Users subscribed to at least one of the selected lists", the selection of the lists done here won't be taken in account and all your users will be exported.
You can click on a category name to automatically select all the related lists.
This area enables you to apply some filters so that you can export only the users you want.
- Only Users subscribed to at least one of the selected lists : if you select "Yes", please make sure you selected at least one list so that users subscribed to at least one of the selected lists will be exported.
- Only Registered Users (Joomla Users) : If you select "Yes", only Joomla registered users will be exported, simple visitors won't be exported.
- Only Confirmed Users : If you select "Yes", only confirmed users will be exported.
- Only Enabled Users : If you select "Yes", only enabled users will be exported.